Hooray! My Kickstarter campaign for my book Unearthed Comics: Unearthing Science was a success thanks to all of you! Thank you so very much for your time, money, and support that you chose to put into my project and comics. It really means a lot to me and I am very grateful!
So here’s how the project is going to go from here:
- I will be contacting all of my backers sometime in the next 2 weeks (11/4-11/18) regarding correct email and mailing addresses.
- I will also be asking everyone who pledged $15 or more to send me a photo so they can be drawn into my team supporter illustration. Photos will need to be received in a 7 day turnaround, so get your digital photo ready.
- I will be putting the book together in the next two weeks, sending it off to the printer thereafter.
- Signed books, prints, decals and PDFs will be shipped to you by the first week of December.
- I will be contacting Donna Saufley, John P. from Burbank, and Kirsten Schneider regarding the extra digital portraits that they won and will be completing those in the next 6 weeks.
- The backers who pledged the $200+ rewards will be contacted separately in about 4-6 weeks regarding their custom illustrations.
- Unearthed Comics: Unearthing Science will be available for sale via Amazon sometime thereafter.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. Thank you again for all of your help and support! We did it!